Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave is an innovation in dripping tanks. This Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer has an advanced airflow system and it is available in 3ml and 6ml version. The best thing about Aromamizer RDTA is its unique liquid feed design. Furthermore, it features short mouth tip and optional 510 drip tip with spit-back protection.
Aromamizer RDTA Specifications:
- 3 ml and 6ml e-liquid Capacity
- RDA styled deck, dual post built deck(Velocity Style)
- Innovative airflow-4 large air holes, with (Interchangeable) silicone vape adjustment band.
- Unique Liquid Feed Design
- Short mouth tip
- Pyrex glass
Features Of Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave
- No dry hit
- 2 post build deck
- RDA vaping performance but no more dripping
- Most flavorful tank
- Cloud vapor production under full open air flow
- RDA style deck
- More flexibility to build your coils and ohms
- innovative airflow channel
- Unique liquid feed design
- Separate juice chamber and heating chamber Liquid feeding well for high PG and high VG juice Keep juice fresh
- Short mouth tip for a warmer flavor
- Optional 510 drip tip with spit-back protection
- Vape Band Silicone Vape Band with air flow control function 4-hole and 2-hole vape band include Suggest to use 2-hole vape band with optional 2 post deck
Aromamizer RDTA Kit Includes:
- 1 x Complete Aromamizer RDTA 6ml or 3 ml
- Velocity Style Dual Post Deck (3 post deck not included in kit)
- 1 x Extra glass tank
- 1 x 4-hole vape band (Black)
- 1 x 2-hole vape band (Black)
- Extra 0-Rings
- Phillips head screws and screwdriver
Build your coil – We recommend using dual coils with 24 or 26 gauge wire. You should ensure that the coils do not touch any metal parts, which will avoid overheating or shorting of the circuit. You will require a certain level of care and skill to build coils and we recommend familiarizing yourself with coil.
Refill tank – By unscrewing the bottom of the empty tank, you will notice a grooved metal ring that has holes in it. This is where the liquid feeds through into your coil. You should fill up your tank, holding it upside down by squeezing liquid gently through these holes into the tank. Screw the already-built deck onto the tank and turn the right way up.
Adjust airflow – The silicone vape band controls the airflow. Twisting the band adjusts it from fully open to fully closed. Adjust it to your personal preference.
0CC oil head is prebuilt 0.3ohm dual coil, suggest to use power 15-50W. If you have more advanced requirements, please purchase RDTA RBA deck of Aromamizer RDTA, simple to upgrade your tank with low cost.